Embassy of Finland, Beijing - Consulates General of Finland, Shanghai: Current Affairs
EMBASSY OF FINLAND, Beijing
CONSULATE GENERAL OF FINLAND, Shanghai
- Embassy of Finland, Beijing
Tel. +86-10-8519 8300, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consulate General of Finland, Shanghai
Tel. +86 21 5292 9900, email@example.com
The Embassy of Finland in Beijing is seeking to hire a locally employed chef for the Ambassador’s residence
The Embassy of Finland is seeking to hire an experienced chef to work at the Finnish Ambassador's residence in Beijing starting in June 2018 or as agreed. The post is temporary for one year.
We are seeking a professional who has experience in preparing Western food and who is willing to learn to prepare Finnish food and promote Finnish food culture in China through his/her work.
Job description including primary responsibilities:
- Organizing official functions such as receptions, lunches and dinners at the residence
- Planning menus, calculating costs and purchasing ingredients and food supplies
- Preparing food for different kind of functions from smaller lunches to big receptions with hundreds of guests
- Relevant education and preferably several years of working experience
- Understanding of special requirements related to representational functions and experience in preparing food for big functions
- Experience in leading the kitchen is an advantage
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good English language skills
Please send your motivation letter in English with CV, references and salary requirements to the email address sanomat.pek(a)formin.fi by 5th May 2018. Additional information from Third Secretary Minna Vartiainen (minna.vartiainen(a)formin.fi).